Astell’s front loading ‘Benchtop’ autoclave range is available in three sizes and is totally self-contained. These units require no plumbing, and only a standard single phase power supply. The range is available as either ‘Classic’ or ‘Ecofill’.
Classic – The ‘Classic’ version requires manual water-fill and during the cycle condensate leaves the vessel via a silicone tube that can be connected to a heat-resistant bottle.
Ecofill – The ‘Ecofill’ version has an integral reservoir and an in-built water re-circulation system. Once the reservoir is filled, this provides water for up to 15 cycles, and also acts as a collection vessel for condensate and the water that is automatically returned from the chamber at the end of each cycle, minimising water usage.
Other features include:
- Media holdwarm and delayed start facility.
- A 5.7” colour touchscreen with integrated USB data port.
- Electropolished stainless steel chamber.
- Adjustable time and temperature.
- Fast action door closure mechanism.
- Five pre-programmed cycles and up to 50 available.
- Temperature range of 100°C to 138°C (0.2 - 2.4 Bar).
- Over temperature protection.
- Pressure gauge.
diam. x depth (mm)
W x H x D (mm)
|AMB420||Classic||33||230 V, 13 A, 50/60 Hz||346 × 355||294||520 x 600 x 805|
|AMB430||Classic||43||230 V, 13 A, 50/60 Hz||346 x 465||403||520 x 600 x 805|
|AMB440||Classic||63||230 V, 13 A, 50/60 Hz||346 x 668||600||520 x 600 x 1005|
|AMB220||Ecofill||33||230 V, 13 A, 50/60 Hz||346 x 355||294||520 x 600 x 805|
|AMB230||Ecofill||43||230 V, 13 A, 50/60 Hz||346 x 465||403||520 x 600 x 805|
|AMB240||Ecofill||63||230 V, 13 A, 50/60 Hz||346 x 668||600||520 x 600 x 1005|