Constant climate chamber HPPeco
The Peltier-cooled climate chamber HPPeco is specifically designed for stability studies according to ICH guidelines (Q1A) as well as stability tests for cosmetics and food. With the large working range ascending from the freezing point, the climate chamber is also ideal for working materials testing and environmental tests in industry.
The high-precision control guarantees a homogeneous and stable distribution of temperature and humidity across various parameters. With the new micro-dosing pump and smart control, the interior of the HPPeco is delicately and quickly humidified. In addition, a Peltier-based dehumidification system ensures the climate is precisely controlled even at low relative humidity levels. This provides constant climatic conditions in the chamber even when the test material emits moisture.
In continuous operation, it works around 90% more energy efficiently than compressor-cooled devices, does not require any refrigerant and is therefore nearly maintenance-free. The temperature control from +0 °C to +70 °C as well as the active humidification and dehumidification from 10% to 90% rh in the HPPeco are optimally tailored to the requirements of stability tests in pharmaceutical industry (Q1A). Due to its quiet operation the compact constant climate chamber is also suitable for breeding insects or zebra fish.
- Temperature range from +0 °C up to +70 °C
- 7 model sizes (108 to 2140 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- Digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification up to 90% rh
- double doors as standard with fully insulated stainless steel. Inside glass: prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature.
- An optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors (size 1400/2200 stainless steel doors with glass sector; sizes 750, 1060 and 1400 two leaves, size 2200 three leaves) are possible.