Malvern Panalytical veebiseminarid juunis
Juunis toimuvad järgmised Malvern Panalytical veebiseminarid. Töökeel - inglise. Vajalik registreerimine (klikkige vebinari pealkirjal).
- June 8: The future of sustainable chemistry: Electrochemistry
This webinar is the first in a series that will explore some of the latest synthetic methods that we evaluate when we design novel synthetic routes to candidate drugs. In the sustainable chemistry webinar series, we will cover topics such as flow chemistry and photochemistry as well as discussing reagent and solvent choices.
- June 9: Imaging Masterclass 2: Live demo at your desk - Morphologi 4: Seeing really is believing!
This is your opportunity to see the Morphologi 4 automated image analysis system in action from the comfort of your desk – or maybe your living room! The first webinar in our Automated Image Analysis Masterclass introduced the basics of this exciting and enlightening technology.
- June 16: Advanced solid-state analysis capabilities on the bench
In this webinar, we will compare reflection and transmission configurations of XRD with reference to various drug development processes. We will also discuss the benefits of greater access to this capability to scientists at the lab bench.
- June 21: Masterclass - NanoSight for exosomes: Tracking the size and concentration of extracellular vesicles
The NanoSight NS300 system provides high-quality size and concentration data for exosome samples. This type of characterization is essential to inform on the effectiveness of isolation and purification processes. What's more, NanoSight's fluorescence capabilities can help you detect nanoparticle subpopulations.
- June 22: How to use SEC-SLS and other detectors to understand mRNA vector composition
In this webinar we will discuss:
1) the use of size exclusion chromatography (SEC) coupled with multi-detection to understand more about the composition of the vector and the loading; 2) how performing SEC allows you to breakdown the vector to different sized components and quantifies oligomeric, monomeric and fractionated components of a sample; 3) how the culmination of three detectors used inline calculates how much drug is present in the vaccine and other critical quality attributes.
- June 28: Biologics masterclass: immunotherapy discovery & development
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the key players targeted in immunotherapy and explain how these cells and processes can be assessed in vitro. We’ll also consider approaches for selecting the most appropriate assay for your requirements and your target of interest.
- June 29: Virtual Launch Event: Creoptix WAVEsystem
Already a game-changer in the world of binding kinetics analysis, Malvern Panalytical’s Creoptix® WAVEsystem, with the underlying Grating-Coupled Interferometry (GCI) technology combines high sensitivity and signal stability with crude compatibility and rapid throughput – giving you fast, accurate and dependable results in a wide range of biological matrices. But what if we ‘upped our game’ and delivered increased flexibility, ease-of-use and automation? Time to find out!