NIR instrument for the harshest environments.
ProxiMate is a robust, compact and easy to use at-line NIR instrument for the food and feed industry. It reduces downtime in production and provides fast quality control of batch samples. The intuitive user interface allows operation by everybody and a wide selection of precalibration packages make it suitable for all applications.
- BUCHI application chemists have developed many ready-to-use pre-calibrations for the main food and feed industries.
- Whether you are analyzing cheese, milk powder or minced meat: Setting ProxiMate up to get accurate results requires minimal effort and can be done by everybody.
- ProxiMate is designed to work effectively in the most adverse conditions.
- Measurements are unaffected by temperature or humidity fluctuations.
- The instrument can be placed where results matter: right next to the production line.
- With IP69 ingress protection ProxiMate can be pressure-hosed down to meet even the most stringent hygiene standards.
- Thanks to the intuitive, modern touchscreen interface, ProxiMate operation has been optimized to make it logical, easy and straight-forward.
- The touchscreen follows the proven interface logic of other BUCHI products, making it easy for everybody to setup applications, test samples or set preferences.
Up & Down view: Sample type variety can require different analytical approaches for optimum performance or practicality. ProxiMate allows you to capitalize on the best approach by allowing measurement from the top of the sample (down view) or from the bottom (up-view).
Instrument standardisation: All ProxiMates are factory standardized. Calibrations copied between instruments work in exactly the same way. This is particularly important if multiple instruments are used in the same facility or in different factories producing the same product. Instrument standardization leads to improved product consistency irrespective of the location of manufacture.
IP69 certification and hygenic design: ProxiMate can be pressure-hosed down using the same procedures as other at-line equipment or machinery. The instrument is completely dust and waterproof and can resist detergents commonly used for sanitation in food production areas. ProxiMate has been assessed and endorsed by HALAG, the food hygiene agency, as complying with guidelines concerning hygienic design.