Analytical HPLC/UHPLC systems
Efficient and adaptable to your needs.
The analytical HPLC and UHPLC systems of the KNAUER AZURA liquid chromatography instruments are designed to support and facilitate your work. Whether doing routine analysis or demanding separation tasks, AZURA systems are the right tool to overcome your analytical challenges. Choose between different gradient forming technologies and maximum flow rates to find the best configuration for your task.
AZURA® analytical features
- Isocratic binary high pressure gradient (HPG) or quaternary low pressure gradient (LPG) pump.
- Pump heads allowing flow rates up to 10 ml/min at 700 bar or 1000 bar up to 2 ml/min.
- Autosampler with 0.1 μl sample aspiration at maximum 1240 bar with zero sample loss.
- Choice of highly sensitive UVD, MWD, DAD, or RID detectors with intelligent temperature control.
- Wide range of flow cells available, including remote cells.
- Finger-tight high pressure stainless steel capillary connections “K-Connect”.
- Extensive safety features such as leak management and sensors.
- Frontal access of detector lamp and pump head for easy maintenance.
AZURA® analytical HPLC systems
- UHPLC. Advanced systems for highest demands and most complex tasks up to 1000 bar.
- HPLC. The complete solution for your daily HPLC routine with a "plus" - feature of 700 bar maximum pressure.
- Educational system. A complete HPLC system, specially designed for education of future HPLC professionals.
- Mobile control. The Mobile Control is an intuitive and cost-effective software solution for controlling and monitoring your AZURA devices and systems. The clear system overview provides instant information on key parameters and system status. Adjust and operate single devices or even whole systems with a few fingertips. The well-structured block programming assists you to clearly and quickly automate device control.
- OpenLAB® CDS EZChrom Edition. Provides chromatography data acquisition, processing and control of GC and LC chromatographs and is used in chromatography operations ranging from single user/single instrument to multi-user/multi-instrument laboratories. It provides support of devices from KNAUER and many other manufacturers.
- ClarityChrom® CDS. ClarityChrom is an easy-to-use chromatography data system for workstations. The optional control extensions for GC, PDA and GPC allow to use the software for a wide range of applications.
Some analytical HPLC system application areas examples
- Food analysis: Analytical methods are essential to ensure product quality, execute regulations and to comply with food standards, specifications and labelling requirements in the food industry.
- CBD / THC analysis: Analytical HPLC provides a quantitative basis for classifying cannabis according to chemotype. It is superior to many alternative techniques as performance is not temperature-dependent, which guarantees that even cannabinoids at the lowest concentration are unlikely to undergo decarboxylation.
- Analysis of carbonyl emissions: In the monitoring of industrial air, the determination of carbonyl (aldehyde and ketone) emissions is crucial to prevent respiratory, pulmonological, autoimmune diseases, and cancer. With HPLC, a robust, precise, and reproducible analysis can be performed.
- Pharmaceutical analysis: In pharmaceutical industry, HPLC plays an important and critical role in the analysis of compounds. It is used in quality control to test compounds for purity and to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis. Also, target molecules are identified and analyzed by chromatography.
Configure your perfect (U) HPLC system
- Build a custom solution based on your requirements.
- Choose the system components you need.
- We create an individual system for you.
- Chromatography by KNAUER!