Encapsulator B-395 Pro
For sterile microbeads and microcapsules.
A quality product for the sterile encapsulation of cells, biological and active ingredients for laboratory-scale research and development work. The highly advanced technology enables particle production for numerous biotechnology and medical processes and other fields that require sterile conditions.
- Sterile encapsulation of cells, microorganisms and active ingredients.
- Aseptic introduction and removal of fluids and products to and from the reaction vessel.
- Possibility of integration in a GMP-compliant production process.
- Efficient, reproducible encapsulation process under low-impact process conditions.
- Exceptionally tight particle size distribution.
- High encapsulation efficiency and yield.
- Intuitive to operate and easy to maintain.
- Quick and easy process optimization thanks to visualization of droplet formation.
- The BUCHI application database and BUCHI application support help you get the most out of working with the Encapsulator B-395 Pro.
Syringe pump: Easily calibrated syringe pump for low-loss feed of small sample quantities using sterile syringes of various volumes.
Material certificates: The reaction vessel for the Encapsulator B-395 Pro is available with material certificates for GMP documentation.
Concentric nozzle system: Concentric nozzle system for creating core-shell capsules (diameter 200 – 2000 µm).
Air dripping nozzle: Nozzle system with airstream dispersal and minimized dead space, tailor-made for low-impact encapsulation of cell agglomerates.