Melting Point M-560
Easy and fast determination.
The Melting Point M-560 is designed for manual determination of melting and boiling points. The easy observation of the phase transition through a magnifying lens together with the intuitive calibration and verification procedures ensure highly accurate measurements.
- Intuitive and multiple language user interface.
- Easy observation of the melting process through a magnifying lens.
- Easy and reproducible packing of the capillaries using BUCHI Sample Loader.
- Convenient storage of capillaries.
- Highly accurate temperature setting and measurement.
- Keep your instrument accurate using the menu-guided calibration.
- Easy verification of the calibration using certified standard compounds.
- Shortened measurement cycles thanks to fast heat up and cool down steps.
- First quick estimation possible using a temperature gradient up to 20 °C/min.
- Parallel measurement of up to 3 samples.
Heating block: The optimized design of the heating block allows faster cooling times and as a result a higher throughput per hour.
Sample determination: Three different samples can be determined simultaneously.
Calibration: The fully menu guided Calibration and the BUCHI Calibration Standards guarantee exact calibrations.
Sample Loader M-569: For fast and efficient loading of samples into BUCHI melting Point capillaries.
Printer and keyboard: The optional Printer is for GLP/GMP-conform documentation of results of calibration, melting and boiling point determination. The optional Keyboard can be used for a fast input of sample parameters.