Melting Point M-565
Automated and reliable measurements.
The Melting Point M-565 for the automatic determination of melting and boiling points is designed for true, professional quality control. It includes a color display to observe the phase transition, is equipped with a video camera and a video replay function which allows reviewing the melting and boiling point determination.
- Fail-safe calibration with automated determination and storage of calibration results.
- Automatic determination of melting and boiling points.
- Highly accurate temperature regulation and measurement.
- Optimized reproducibility with homogeneous packing of the capillary using the Sample Loader M-569.
- Control of almost any type of sample by measuring melting point, boiling point or slip melting point.
- Double check of difficult samples by comparing manual and automated measurement.
- Observation and replay of the phase transition using color display and video recording.
- Optional PC software for easy management of methods and results.
- Compliant with Pharmacopeia methods (European, USP, Japanese).
- Comprehensive IQ/OQ procedures including certified calibration and verification compounds for GLP/GMP laboratories.
Video recording: The video recording of the melting or boiling process enables a fatigue-proof, relaxed observation of the phase transition on the colour display in 6 fold magnification.
Video movie: Video movie of every determination allows the look at the results after the measurement. Variable speed from single picture slow motion to fast motion up to 100x help to analyse the entire process in an efficient way.
Sample determination: Three different samples can be determined simultaneously.
Heating block: Optimized design of the heating block allows faster cooling times and therefore higher samples throughput per hour.
Display: A brilliant large colour display with a high resolution guarantees a comfortable control of the instrument and helps you to determine melting points in a most efficient way.
Calibration: Fully menu guided calibration in combination with the BUCHI Calibration Standards enable high quality calibrations.
Sample Loader M-569: For fast and efficient loading of samples into BUCHI melting Point capillaries.
Printer and keyboard: The optional Printer is for GLP/GMP-conform documentation of results of calibration, melting and boiling point determination. The optional Keyboard can be used for a fast input of sample parameters.
MeltingPoint Monitor software: Optional MeltingPoint Monitor Software for an easy and save management of users, methods and results.
IQ/OQ: Optional IQ/OQ Documentation for customers in a regulated environment. No need to create validation documents.