New porometer/fluorometer from LICOR
The LI-600 is a compact porometer with an optional Pulse-Amplitude Modulation (PAM) fluorometer that measures stomatal conductance and chlorophyll a fluorescence over the same leaf area. Capable of completing a measurement in seconds, the LI-600 provides the speed and precision required by researchers today.
How its different? The LI-600 is designed to quickly survey plants under ambient conditions. You can configure the instrument to log a measurement automatically when parameters are stable, or you can log manually with the press of a button.
Time-saving features for fast surveys
- Automatic logging to complete a single measurement in seconds, typically.
- Simple, intuitive display shows the instrument status and most recent measurement.
- Ergonomic and light weight for easy handling.
- Barcode scanner to enter sample information and reduce manual data entry errors.
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides 8 hours or more of active use.
Software that simplifies your work
You can configure the LI-600 with ease – just set a few parameters in the computer software and you are ready to collect data. Each LI-600 can store up to four configurations, making it easy to switch from one protocol to another. You can save numerous configurations on your Mac or PC and share configuration files with colleagues. Configurations are easily loaded from the software onto the device through a USB connection.
Whether you are preparing for measurements, evaluating data files, or verifying the calibration, the computer software presents a simple, intuitive interface that lets you focus on the task at hand.
Read more from LICOR homepage. Or look the brochure.