Evoqua Water Technologies GmbH
Evoqua is global leader in supporting laboratory and industrial customers to improve the world's most fundamental natural resource: Water. Company have more than 30 years of experience of innovation, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service. Evoqua cost-effective and reliable purification systems ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water. Evoqua main purpose is to transform water to enrich life and prepare customers for next-generation demands.
The water quality Evoqua offer exceeds all relevant standards including ASTM Type I, CLSI and ISO 3696 Type I. It can be used for all typical laboratory applications from AAS, routine analysis up to Critical cell and tissue cultures and pyrogen sensitive applications. For Industrial customers, Evoqua offer systems up to 10 m³/h to fulfil all needs. Standard purification procedures as well as advanced state-of-art Technologies such as electro deionization (EDI) ensures the highest water quality for the most demanding applications.
- 1977 – SG Water was founded as manufacturer of water purification products and systems for lab and industry applications.
- 2008 – Siemens Water Technologies acquired SG Water company and offer on market units with Siemens brand.
- 2014 – AEA acquired water business from Siemens Water Technologies and announced new company brand name: Evoqua Water Technologies.
Product range and services that DOMA SIA together with Evoqua offer to market:
- Pre-treatment (multimedia filters, softener, activated carbon filters, etc.).
- Deionizer (different types of DI resin available).
- Reverse Osmosis systems for lab applications.
- Ultrapure Water Systems (Type I water).
- Reverse Osmosis systems for industrial applications.
- Accessories (storage tanks, pumps, filters, UV, etc.).
- After sales services (maintenance and repair).