Titraatorid ja büretid
SI Analytics, a Xylem brand, formerly known as SCHOTT® instruments, has been known for 40 years for high quality piston burettes, titrators, sample changers and software.
The product portfolio ranges from the simple TITRONIC® 300 piston burette for simple dosing tasks and manual titration to the TitroLine® 7800 with sample changer TW alpha plus / TW 7400 and TitriSoft software for complex titration tasks.
The devices are used in all areas of industry, such as the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, research, education, as well as water and environmental laboratories. All devices as well as the software provide convenience with innovative features as well as easy handling.
Simple piston burette
- TITRONIC® 300 for dosing tasks and manual titration with 20 ml or 50 ml dosing unit and magnetic stirrer.
Piston burette with exchangeable head
- TITRONIC® 500 for dosing tasks, manual titration and sample preparation with magnetic stirrer. Burette have exchangeable heads available in 5, 10, 20 and 50 ml.
Simple automatic titrator for pH titration
- TitroLine® 5000 is a very compact titrator for simple routine titrations. Thanks to the standard methods the creating of methods is no longer required. Just load the method and press the start button. GLP compliant results with titration curve can be documented on a connected printer or USB-memory stick. Titrator available with 20 ml or 50 ml dosing unit and magnetic stirrer.
Automatic titrator with exchangeable head
- TitroLine® 7000 for all potentiometric and dead-stop titrations. With its performance spectrum, the TitroLine® 7000 is the ideal starting device for potentiometric titration with potential for expansion and automation. Thanks to the high-resolution and precise pH/ mV and “dead-stop” measuring interface, it is possible to determine a wide range of parameters quickly, reliable and accurate.
- Perfect for non-aqueous titration such as acid and base numbers in oils (TAN and TBN). Polarizable electrode input for set endpoint titrations „dead-stop“. Linear (fixed increment) and dynamic equivalence point titration mode and titration to endpoints.
Karl Fischer Titrator
- TitroLine® 7500 KF for volumetric and TitroLine® 7500 KF trace for coulometric titrations.
- The TitroLine® 7500 KF is the universalist for the volumetric Karl Fischer titration with a wide operating range of a few ppm - 100% water content. The addition of the solvent and the extraction of the titrated sample are carried out by the titration stand TM 235 KF at the push of a button. With standard methods for various applications such as titer determination, sample titration with 1- or 2-component reagen.
- The TitroLine® 7500 KF trace is a compact, easy-to-use coulometric titrator for water determination according to Karl Fischer (KF) with a typical operating range of 1 ppm - 5% water. Coulometric KF titration with automatic drift determination and correction. With standard methods for various applications such as water in%, water in ppm, water with KF oven.
- TitroLine® 7750 and TitroLine® 7750 KF for all types of potentiometric, vol. KF and dead-stop-titrations. Automatic Titrator for exchangeable heads for potentiometry and Karl Fisher. The TitroLine® 7750 combines the features of the potentiometric titrator TitroLine® 7000 and the volumetric Karl Fischer titrator TitroLine® 7500.
- Perfect for non-aqueous titration such as acid and base numbers in oils (TAN and TBN). Polarizable electrode input for set endpoint titrations („Dead-stop“ + KF). Linear (fixed increment) and dynamic equivalence point titration mode and titration to endpoints.
Universal titrator with IDS-technology
- TitroLine® 7800 is automatic titrator with IDS technology for exchangeable heads for potentiometry and Karl Fisher. The Titroline® 7800 enhanced the universal features of the TitroLine® 7750 with an additional IDS measurement socket. Hence the TitroLine® 7800 can perform potentiometric titrations with analog and IDS electrodes.
- The digital (IDS) measurement socket allows the connection of various digital sensors, such as for measuring of conductivity. High resolution pH/mV-electrode and temperature inputs for pH, ISE, redox (ORP) or photometric titrations.
Sample changer for titration
- TW alpha plus for up to 24 and TW 7400 for up to 72 samples. Sample changer for piston burettes and automatic titrators. The number of samples to be processed is growing constantly while at the same time the demands on reliability are increasing in accordance with GLP and ISO 900X standards. The TW alpha plus changers helps you meet these increased requirements and relieve qualified employees from routine work. The control of the sample changer is carried out via the software TitriSoft.