Plate bearing test set 100 kN
Standards: DIN 18134; ASTM D 1194; ASTM D 1195; ASTM D 1196; BS 1377
Plate bearing test set 100 kN for the determination of the bearing capacity of soil in situ. Load on the bearing plate is applied by use of a hydraulic jack with counterweight. The settlement are measured with a measuring brigde with gauge holder.
- Single-gauge measuring beam, made of aluminium tubes with 3 height adjustable support.
- Bearing plate 300 mm diameter with measuring tunnel.
- Set of pluggable extension rods, made of light alloy.
- Upper ball and socket joint.
- Hydraulic system 100 kN comprising piston, pressure tube 2 m and hand operated pump with pressure gauge range 0 - 290 bar.
- Dial gauge 30 mm, sensitivity 0,01 mm.
Electronic Load Measuring System 100 kN
- Direct reading display in MN/m², calculated for Ø 300 and 600 mm plate.
- The display is installed in a small housing with carrying handle and includes battery operation system.
- A battery charger 12/24/230 V is included.