Nano Spray Dryer B-90 HP
Gently processing of the smallest sample amounts into submicron particles with little loss are the key features characterizing the Nano Spray Dryer B-90 HP. The 2nd generation instrument offers enhanced productivity and a better handling. It enables applications in the pharmaceutical industry, in life- and material sciences – whenever small particles make the difference.
- Controlled and safe production of small particles (0.2-5 µm).
- Increase of surface contact area by reducing particle size.
- Preservation of molecular activity due to gentle process conditions.
- 2nd generation spray head for optimized productivity and handling.
- Patented airflow system for gentle solvent evaporation and high recoveries.
- Auto-Stop mode avoids the machine to run empty.
- Process very small volumes (< 2 mL) of sample quickly.
- Low product loss due to efficient particle recovery.
- Easily accessible application database and support.
Patented heater module: The Heater Module produce a laminar stream of drying gas and provides an even heat distribution.
User-friendly spray head: The spray head was designed to spray dry small samples (< 2 mL) and to be easy to assemble and to clean.
Efficient collecting electrode: The 17‘000 V tension applied to the collecting electrode allows the efficient recovery (up to 90%) of smallest particles.
Innovative nebulizers: Nebulizers in the sizes small, medium and large allow the finding of the perfect balance between small particles and high throughput (up to 200 mL/h).
Inert Loop S-395: Condenses organic solvents out of the stream of drying gas. For safe and clean handling of organic solvent based samples in closed loop.
Dehumidifier S-396: For the removal of humidity from the drying gas in open and closed loop mode.